Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Join Me in this Crazy Wrap Business!!

While I'm usually about the humor, sarcasm on here, I've recently brought It Works Global into the picture... and it got a lil more serious.

Okay... Not that serious. We are all about friendships, fun, sharing an amazing product and making our dreams a reality, while working from home, on our own time, and being our own boss!! It's kind of rad for a girl that hates sales, thought that her champagne taste on a beer budget would always be just that... Life was always going to be a struggle to survive until I met these people.

It's been an amazing company to be a part of and I have had nothing but positive experience, personal growth and change. I truly didn't think that I would ever find something that would fulfill my passion to help others with their health and nutrition and to stop struggling with their body image and struggles of regaining confidence after having babies, weight loss, etc.

You think it's not for you?? Especially if you are just like me,  I'm a natural bitch... I speak my mind, I speak boldly and you either love me or hate me. And to be honest, I don't know anyone that hates me ;)

I was the the girl of only negative thoughts just over 6mo ago, I took everything personally... I was so close to deleting my Facebook because I couldn't stand the people and all the fakeness... It's all about how you look at things, it's all about how you let it affect you and I let it all hit me negatively.

I had been introduced to these products and read stories, testimonies of those that had succeeded to the top earners and I once again told myself, "You CAN'T do that... they are different. They want this. They are all great at sales and they all had the money to invest."

It took me close to 8 weeks to come up with the $99 investment to join It Works Global and the entire time I was nervous inside that I would take the money and throw it down the drain because I NEVER followed through with anything. I wasn't just pessimistic, but I was a procrastinator. There was nothing other than my children that motivated me to get out of bed, to get out and do anything, just going to the grocery store and interacting with the other pre-school moms was like a personal Hell for me.

In my mind I thought I could join this company, work on my own, avoid others and be happy!! I didn't need anyone, but just a paycheck and NO boss to tell me what to do!!

Well I got some of what I hoped for, and I wouldn't change a thing. The reality was that after signing up, women that were a part of my company, some within my team and area all reached out to me. I quickly learned this company's moto... "One Team One Mission."

As a company we are rapidly growing, we are a multi million dollar brand and hoping to achieve a billion dollars in sales in the coming year. Our new headquarters in Bradenton, FL were built without any loans, or help. The company itself is entirely debt free and that is their goal for everyone that joins!!

We want to see others stop living pay check to pay check, suffering because of credit card bills, student loans, and trying to achieve the "American Dream," that is practically unachievable in this economy working a 9-5 and with no ability to promote....

I personally wasn't choosing to stay home, but it wasn't an option for me to return to work either. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree from Washington State University - Vancouver and my degree was in Digital Technology and Culture. I continued to serve tables beyond graduating for close to 6mo because it was still a better income and schedule for me than what I could find else where.

After close to 3yrs in the banking industry and close to 8mo pregnant I was let go from my job and left wondering, "What now??" And 3 years of being unemployed and randomly waiting tables to get out of the house I needed something...

It took a lot of prayers, thought, and convincing family it was worth my time and then saving the $99 investment to start, but I haven't looked back and I wouldn't change a damn thing...

Nothing great in life comes free and there is no reason to think that you can't do something just because you have never done it before. If there was any time to join It Works Global, and my team it is NOW. We are offering 2 different bonuses that are available to each Distributor, and the support and inspiration to learning to be your own boss, own your own time and have financial freedom are unbelievable!!

Stop hesitating.... Join Me and CLICK >>>>>>>>>https://bodyskinrejuvenation.myitworks.com/join/





No comments:

Post a Comment